Occupational and Environmental Medicine not only provides services to improve workplace health, but also an innovative and cost-effective case coordination system. Our approach helps employers by ensuring:
- Effective coordination and communication regarding treatment, work status and/or referrals to specialists.
- Accurate and timely medical and financial communication to all involved parties, including patient, employer, health care providers and insurance carriers.
- Coordinated communication with the healthcare team, by designated physician specialists trained to understand the needs of business and industry.
Urbana Case Coordinators
(217) 383-3531 firstname.lastname@example.org
Occupational Medicine, Nicole Patino, MD; Ginny Brown, NP
North Annex Orthopaedic Surgery, Robert Bane, MD; Casey Shroyer, PA; Danny McFarlin, PA
Sports Medicine, Jerrad Zimmerman, MD; Amy MacDougall, MD; Jeremy Henrichs, MD
(217) 383-3051 email@example.com
Occupational Medicine, William Scott, MD; Philbert Chen, MD; Steve Jacobs, PA
North Annex Orthopaedic Surgery, Robert Gurtler, MD; Brent Pearman, PA
(217) 326-0234 firstname.lastname@example.org
Carle Spine Institute, Neurosciences, Physical Medicine & Rehab
(217) 326-1966 email@example.com
Orthopaedic Surgery on Mattis, Podiatry, Pain Management
(217) 383-3916 firstname.lastname@example.org
Danville Case Coordinator
(217) 431-7889 email@example.com
Occupational Medicine, Wayne Matthews, PA
Orthopaedics, Therapy Services
Get social with Carle