What is iTriage?
iTriage is a mobile and web healthcare platform developed by two ER Physicians that empowers people to make better healthcare decisions by answering the two most commonly asked healthcare questions:
- What is wrong with me?
- What do I need to do, or where do I need to go for treatment?
iTriage allows users to take action regarding their own healthcare through a "Symptom-to-Provider™" pathway:
- Look up your symptoms
- Learn about possible causes of your symptoms
- Based on the causes, guide you to the most appropriate treatment path
- Locate the closest appropriate healthcare providers to your current location or any location you choose
In addition to the "Symptom-to-Provider™" pathway, the iTriage application also provides consumers:
- Information on thousands of symptoms, diseases and medical procedures
- A nationwide directory of Hospital ERs, Physicians, Urgent Cares, Retail Clinics, Pharmacies, and Outpatient Clinics
- Turn-by-turn directions to all provider facilities using either GPS, IP address, or any specified location
- Information on nurse advice lines
- Hospital Emergency Room wait times and a pre-registration feature in select parts of the country
- And much more!
To date, millions of consumers in over 80 countries have downloaded iTriage making it the most widely distributed mobile platform connecting patients to healthcare delivery.