Nursing Careers at Carle
Looking for your perfect world? Carle Foundation Hospital is looking to hire the best and brightest nurses.
- A primary stroke center, Level I trauma center and Level III perinatal services - Carle Foundation, a 413-bed regional care hospital, houses a Primary Stroke Center and the area’s only Level I Trauma Center and Level III perinatal services.
- Magnet® designated hospital with nursing career ladder - We are dedicated to following the best nursing practices. We offer a superior working environment where nurses are highly valued and have the opportunity to conduct research in difference-making areas such as pain management.
- Nursing research opportunities - We demonstrate a commitment to evidence-based medicine, an important part of our Magnet status. We provide evidence based practice classes and initiate innovative nursing research projects.
- High employee satisfaction - Throughout our ongoing surveys, employees consistently report a high level of satisfaction with Carle. Professional Status was rated highest of amongst all categories in the Work Satisfaction scores for our Magnet Survey.
- Up to $4,000 BSN/MSN tuition assistance - We offer tuition assistance for all employees, as well as up to $4,000 in assistance for nurses pursuing a BSN/MSN degree.
- Nursing residencies - Designed to help graduate nurses transition from a school environment into practice, or to help a current nurse transition to new care setting, our nursing residency program provides a safe learning environment with underlying principals of critical thinking and accountability.
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Vacation accrual based on RN years of service anywhere
- Physician-led organization