Better Breathers Support Group of Champaign-Urbana
The Better Breathers Club is a support group for people living with lung disease, as well as their family members and caregivers. We aim to improve quality of life for the members of our community through education and socialization.
- Sarah Moore at (217) 383-4558
- Date & Time
- The second Tuesday of every other month from 1 to 2:30 p.m.
- Rotates between Presence Covenant Medical Center Aud. B and Carle Pulmonary Rehabilitation - Classroom B
2017 Meeting Dates
- Tuesday, March 14: Health Eating Tips/Eating Out with Ease/Healthy Snacks/Small Meal Ideas Presence Covenant Medical Center, Aud. B
- Tuesday, April 11: Benefits of Exercise with Lung Disease; Speaker: Stephanie King, RRT, Carle Carle Pulmonary Rehabilitation, Classroom B
- Tuesday, May 9: Summer Wellness Tips/Beat the Heat-Stay Cool Presence Covenant Medical Center, Aud. B
- Tuesday, June 13: How Sleep Habits Affect Lung Disease Speaker: Rebecca Wallon, PA-C, Carle Sleep Medicine Carle Pulmonary Rehabilitation, Classroom B
- Tuesday, September 12: Lung Disease Medications and Coverage/Payment Information Speaker: Pharmacist Presence Covenant Medical Center, Aud. B
- Tuesday, October 10: Updates in Treatments & Care & Future Speaker: Pulmonary Physician Carle Pulmonary Rehabilitation, Classroom B
Get social with Carle