Diabetes Support Group – Danville
Meetings are free and open to all patients. Speakers will discuss a variety of topics and offer support to those managing diabetes.
- Jean Land at (217) 431-7655
- Date & Time
- Fourth Tuesday of each month from 6:30 – 7:30 p.m., excluding Nov. & Dec.
Note special date and time in March!
Danville Public Library
319 N. Vermilion Street
2017 Meeting Dates
- January 24: Carle Wound Healing Center - Foot Care; Speaker: Julie Bianchetta, RN
- February 28: Therabands; Speaker: Michelle Hein, PT
- March 29: **SPECIAL DATE & TIME 4:30-5:30** Diabetes and You; Speaker: Toufic Abdo, MD, Carle Endocrinology
- April 25: Staying Active; Speaker: Dina Julian Danville YMCA
- May 23: Resources for Diabetes; Speaker: Leslie Bressner, LCSW Carle Social Worker
- June 27: Managing Your Diabetes; Speaker: Vernesha Montgomery, MD, Carle Family Medicine
- July 25: Eating on the Go; Speaker: Jean Land, RD, CDE Carle Diabetes Team
- August 22: Good, Better and Best Snack Options; Speaker: Cristina Titsworth, BSN, RN NovoNordisk
- September 26: CPAP Machines; Speaker: Cheryl Thomure, Carle Medical Supply
- October 24: Monitoring Your Blood Sugar; Speaker: Tricia Hogg, BSN, RN, CDE Carle Diabetes Team
Get social with Carle