Carle Specialty Pharmacy
Carle Specialty Pharmacy aims to increase continuity in care, encourage more collaboration and improve your quality of life.
This program was designed with the patient in mind; allowing you to be more engaged with your treatment and experience more personalized care. It also means you have a healthcare team who cares for you throughout the entire treatment process. The familiar faces of the Carle Specialty Pharmacy team can help provide a level of comfort and support other pharmacies cannot.
For patients receiving oral chemotherapy drugs, Carle Specialty Pharmacy will:
- Coordinate care and facilitate drug access to limited distribution specialty pharmaceuticals
- Assist with applying for manufacturer copay assistance programs
- Help with the prior authorizations
- Refill your prescriptions
- Provide pharmaceutical care by specialty trained pharmacists
- Provide specialized individual education about your medications
- Deliver refill medications directly to your home via UPS
If you wish to switch your current prescription to Carle’s Specialty Pharmacy, or if you have other questions about this service, please contact your physician’s office or the Specialty Pharmacy.
7 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday - Friday
On call, Saturday
On Call, Sunday