From skin irritations to skin care checkups, our physicians and providers offer medical services for the following:
- Skin conditions
Such as acne, psoriasis, eczema, and rosacea. Treatment options include:
- Accutane™, an oral acne medication
- Houva™, a light therapy for patients with psoriasis and some types of eczema
- Levulan Kerastick for minimal to moderate actinic keratoses
- Skin lesions
- Patients with skin lesions such as port wine birthmarks, angiomas or spider veins may be treated with a vascular laser. This treatment effectively removes lesions with minimal discomfort, and minimal to no bruising and a quick return to routine activities.
- Preventive care
- Our dermatologists and physician assistants perform full-body screenings for the early detection of skin cancers, such as melanoma, that are caused by sun exposure, irregular moles or non-healing lesions. The staff also teaches self-examination techniques to monitor moles and lesions.