Clinical Rotations (except Nursing and Medical Assistants) Clinical Experience For Credit
- Applicants must be enrolled in a healthcare related degree program that requires clinical/patient care experience
- An active affiliation agreement with the respective educational institution must be on file with the Carle Human Resources Department prior to student placement.
- Students will need to ensure that their educational institution has the following information available upon Carle’s request:
- Confirmation of immunizations (Measles/Mumps/Rubella and Chickenpox Vaccine/Titer)
- Confirmation of Negative Tuberculosis Test within 12 months
- Confirmation of Flu Shot (within designated flu season) - If students decline, they must wear mask in patient care areas
- Confirmation of Criminal Background check completed with no disqualifying convictions to include healthcare sanctions and sex offender registry.
Interested students must submit an application that indicates the program of study, applicable class requirements, and other contact information. Applications will be reviewed and placement considerations will be made within 10 business days. Carle Human Resources will contact you to confirm if your placement has been approved.