Cardiac Support Group
The Cardiac Support Group is for cardiac patients such as, but not limited to, heart failure, myocardial infarction (heart attack), and heart surgery. An educational offering will be provided along with a chance to share your ideas and concerns, talk about your frustrations, celebrate your successes, and to hear others speak about their experiences.
There is no cost to attend and registration is not necessary. Attendees do not need to be Carle patients. Refreshments will be served. Free parking is available in the Heart and Vascular Institute parking lot, just west of the building.
- Janice Masuga at (217) 904-7430
Carle Tower/Heart and Vascular Institute
Conference Room A, first floor
611 W. Park St.
2017 Meeting Dates
Meetings held from 4:30 - 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 28: Drug Topics Part I; Speaker: Tyler Ludwig, PharmD.
- Tuesday, April 25: Drug Topics Part II; Speaker: Ashley Shar, PharmD.
- Tuesday, June 27: Palliative Care; Speaker: Kelly Lash, NP
- Tuesday, August 22: Coronary Artery Disease/Risk Factors; Speaker: Naveed Adoni, MD
- Tuesday, October 24: Heart Failure; Speaker: Patrick McGuire, NP
- Tuesday, December 12: Christmas Party!
Get social with Carle